I have some posts I have been working on from Christmastime. I will get those up next week. Then I hope once I have this baby I will feel up to blogging a little more.
Saturday, January 23, 2010
What's up?
Buttercup's head, that's what. Right now I am just waiting for my doctor appointment next week to see if she has turned and is not longer breech. I sure hope so. It would really stink to have to have a c-section for my very last baby. I already have an induction date of Feb. 2nd and I assume that if my doctor wants to want to try an External cephalic version she will just do it that day if she is still breech. We'll see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
Buttercup better flip!!!! My b-day is the 3rd...dont push till midnight;) Feb birthdays are the best for girls...lots of pink around for your b-day...it's fun!!! Let us know how your appt goes!!!
We'll keep you in our prayers:) It happened to me too on the last, but I have to say... that was my prettiest baby by far. (No squished head, just perfectly round and sweet thanks to the c-section.)
your "very lasy baby" huh?
Yes, Erika. For sure! Happy to know that now. I hope to revel in it. :)
Oh I hope the version works!!! Remember my friend, Lisa....I know you've met her before.....that happened to her on her fourth and last baby! She was not happy.....
C-sections are not bad. I'm not sure where the stigma comes from, but I've had both my kids via c-section and both times I felt great. The first one was harder just because I had gone through 12 hours of labor beforehand (making me very tired afterward), but when no labor's involved, c-sections are great! Especially if that's the safest way to get the baby here under the circumstances. Good luck.
Post a Comment