Saturday, September 12, 2009

Ultrasound pictures, and a little musical number from The Three Amigos!

I had my ultrasound this morning. The whole family came. Ned was the only one that really understood what was on the screen, but they were all happy to be there. Lucky and Dusty were more fascinated by my bare belly than the monitor.

Here are some of the pictures we got a few weeks ago. Something was not working on my Photoshop today so I do not have any from today. Sorry.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


The Three Amigos are very excited. They prepared a little song and dance for their baby, and to introduce our baby's blog name to you.




It's my new favorite song! We can't wait to meet you, Buttercup!

24 comments:

Mrs. Morty said...

I hear Rebecca is a good name :) I'm so excited to see a little more pink in your house.

Erika said...

YAY!!!!!!!!
She'll only be 4 months younger than our girl!
Hip Hip hurray!!

TheQueen@TerrorsInTiaras said...

Yay for Buttercup! We can't wait to meet her either. (My, how talented your boys are.)

Diane said...

Hurray for you!Improving the odds in a household is always a good thing! Actually, I think a little girl against a daddy is never a contest....she always wins!

The Foys said...

Oh my yay!! How exciting! Congrats on little Buttercup :0)

Liz said...

Really? Truly? You're having a girl?!! That is fantastic!

Cari J said...

Yeah!! So exciting! Now the big question, will her big brothers spoil her rotten, or give her endless years of torment :) Congrats!!

TheSweetMom said...

I LOVE the blog introduction you gave your little Buttercup! Congratulations, on your little girl! I'm more than excited for you and your whole family!

K Bailey said...

FUN FUN FUN!

Jen said...

Yea Team Pink...I love the new name too! Congrats K! You deserve some girly in your day!

Laur-annie said...

I'm so very happy for you!! How fun for your family!!

Jennifer said...

Congrats! Girls are great. Be prepared for a whole new set of girly toys and clothes.

Nana said...

Yea! WHat a cute little family you will be. Love her screen name.

Adriann said...

Hip Hip Hooray! I think the boys are going to ADORE her. Can't wait to see you Buttercup!

Stephanie said...

I was nervous to have a girl after two boys, but it's been GREAT. You'll love Buttercup in a totally different way-- you'll see. :)

Congrats. I think you and Becca are due the same week. She has her ultrasound next week I think.

Angela said...

I am sooooo excited for you!!!!!

Nana J said...

More pink in the family. Hooray! We are very excited for you.

boys in the hood said...

What did Maddie tell ya?! Now we can go "shopping"...YES!

McD said...

I don't think a cup of butter is all that cute. I guess that goes to show I have a long way to go to get ready for a girl. Bring her on, if she thinks she is going to have special treatment and have me wrapped around her finger, pah, yea, right!

Nessa said...

Awww congrats to you! Buttercup will be VERY spoiled by your boys! SO???? Buttercup and the Three Amigos....very clever.

Jennifer Brammer said...

Oh my goodness! I am so friggen excited for you!!! And we all know she will have her dad wrapped around her little finger! ;) How exciting!!!

Kat said...

A GIRL????? REALLY!!!?????!!!!!
That is so exciting! I am so happy for you! Yay for Buttercup! :)

Super Kimmie said...

A girl...huge congratulations!

Kim

Michal said...

seriously? i am sick that i just read this now and it has been up for over a week. i've been out of town and haven't read a single blog in the past couple of weeks because i've been struggling to get caught up post vacay. but enough about me.

a buttercup????? yay for you! i knew you could do it! :) and tell mcd that he doesn't stand a chance!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...