Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Birthday, Lucky!

Today is Lucky's third birthday. It is hard to believe it has been three years since he was born.
We celebrated on Thursday by going to Chuck E. Cheese's to play and eat pizza.

Lucky only played 3 or 4 games/rides. He would get stuck playing on one thing. This was one of his favorites.
Photobucket

Today I was not able to go to church because I have strep throat, but I sent my boys so they could sing to their daddy on Father's Day (Thank you to the
Willicuties and the Foys for sitting with my boys at church so I could stay home and get better!) While they were gone I made a cake for Lucky.
Photobucket

He was so happy to have a Wow Wow Wubbzy cake. It was a last minute decision for me, but he loved it.
Photobucket

He (and his brothers) loved his gifts too.
Photobucket

I had a little bit of extra cake and frosting so I made this for El Guapo, just for fun.
Photobucket

I saw a cute idea on a random blog yesterday. A little girl was turning three and her whole family wrote a list of three things they loved about her. Just in time for Lucky's birthday...

El Guapo's list:
1~ I love his little side smile (smirk) that he gives people when he is being shy or stubborn. Cara captured it while taking our family pictures.
PhotobucketThis is pretty mild, it is usually a little bit more drastic, but you get the idea.
2~ I love his love of technology. (Lucky can do anything his eight year old brother can do on the laptop, Wii, DS, etc. It is pretty crazy to watch, actually.)
3~ I love that when his brothers are sad he will say, "You want your daddy?" or, "You alright?"

My list:
1~ See #1 on El Guapo's list.
2~ I love his little voice and funny things he says. I don't know if it is just because he is my youngest and the other boys had younger siblings by now, but he is just so baby-ish to me still. I am loving every moment that he is still young. I feel like I hurried the other boys along too much.
3~ This could really be the #1 favorite thing for me. I LOVE his kisses. This boy can
pucker up like no one else I know. I love his lips. He is just so sweet! I wish I could bottle his little kisses.

Ned's list:
1~ He's really funny.
2~ I love that he tries to make me feel better when I am sad or hurt.
3~ I like that he shares with me.

Dusty's list:
1~ I love that he has candy and he shares it with me.
2~ I love him when he shares his toys, his new present toys.
3~ I love when he says he will share things with me.
LOL! :)

10 comments:

The Foys said...

Oh how special! Your kids were awesome at church and Lucky was so cute with his Daddy when the kids were all singing. I didn't even know it was his birthday, and I can't believe he's three either! I swear that we just listened to his baby blessing not long ago... crazy! Oh and AWESOME cake by the way!

Roxanne said...

What a fun cake. Love the lists. Happy Birthday sweet boy.

Adriann said...

How sweet! I can't believe he's three already - and so grown up!!! Happy Birthday Lucky.

Nessa said...

WOW THREE???? Happy Birthday Lucky!Cute post. Sorry you were sick. Fun cake...I would not be able to do that in a million years!! You're such a great mommy!!!

TheQueen@TerrorsInTiaras said...

Cute pictures. Cute little Lucky. I wish I could have been there to give him a birthday hug!

Jennifer Brammer said...

How awesome! You're so great to make cakes when your sick! What a lucky family! Happy Birthday Lucky! Your kids are so darling! I wish we could have helped at church! Please call us again next time!!

Anonymous said...

That is ADORABLE! Happy Birthday!!!

Kat said...

He is such a cutie!!!!! Happy birthday, Lucky!

I love that his brothers like that he shares his stuff with them. Sounds like my boys. hehe :)

Michal said...

i love that picture of lucky with his sideways smile. i wish we lived closer to each other so that i knew your kids better--but i'm so glad that you blog so that i can know them a bit.
happy birthday, lucky!

Mrs. Morty said...

Aw, Happy Birthday Lucky! Sorry we were without internet on our trip :) The cake looked great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...