Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

This is what happens when you are too lazy to change the photos you already have loaded onto JibJab and when you have a lack of options for St. Patrick's Day videos on that site.
Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!


Can I count this as the one post I promised myself to do this week?

12 comments:

S said...

I think it counts, especially because it involved a video!

And I love that you made yourself the Lord of the Dance.

Nana J said...

Mike seems to be very happy dancing in the skirt. I love your new masthead.

TheQueen@TerrorsInTiaras said...

So funny. El Guapo looks mighty comfortable with that dress.

I don't think it counts just because I want another post.

Stephanie said...

just wanted to randomly point out that I like your new header. :)

Family said...

How cute. I love JibJab

tara said...

Oh - fantastic.
yes - the man looks especially great in the dress.
Jib Jab rocks.
Honey don't worry about posting - it's rough sometimes.
How did your painting turn out?

Nessa said...

That was great...totally cracking up!!!!

Adriann said...

I love that you were the only one in pants! Tell El Guapo, "Nice legs!"

Michal said...

great legs, boys! this was entertaining, even after st. patty's day. your husband really pulled off the dress and tights.:)

david mcmahon said...

Hope you had a great St Paddy's day

gwauma said...

Check out the pic of your hubby on our blog from way back in 96. Time sure flies.

Liz said...

Goodness your family has some FANCY moves!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...