Kudos to Lucky for actually using a bowl; he could have chugged the milk and eaten cereal straight from the box.
Well at least you know the kid has some good survival skills and wouldn't starve if something happened to you.
time to start sleeping in!
Love the new pictures, etc. Is this better than having Lucky pounding on your bathroom door and yelling while you shower? In my book the answer is YES.
H.I.L.A.R.I.O.U.S!!!!!! Leave it to Lucky to do that...funny kid!
Oopsie! I love that you captured it on film! That is a good bribery photo for later! ;)
This is why I don't shower.
Great blog here :)
But you did it again--with the popcorn thing. :) You need to get a leash, or a lock.
haha, nicce... Love the blog background and header! Really cute, great job!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Kudos to Lucky for actually using a bowl; he could have chugged the milk and eaten cereal straight from the box.
Well at least you know the kid has some good survival skills and wouldn't starve if something happened to you.
time to start sleeping in!
Love the new pictures, etc. Is this better than having Lucky pounding on your bathroom door and yelling while you shower? In my book the answer is YES.
H.I.L.A.R.I.O.U.S!!!!!! Leave it to Lucky to do that...funny kid!
Oopsie!
I love that you captured it on film! That is a good bribery photo for later! ;)
This is why I don't shower.
Great blog here :)
But you did it again--with the popcorn thing. :) You need to get a leash, or a lock.
haha, nicce... Love the blog background and header! Really cute, great job!
Post a Comment