I am not big on new year's resolutions, so this is why I am joining another Healthy Habits Challenge. I thoroughly failed the last one. It was very sad. I won't this time though (I hope) because there is a penalty for not meeting my goals and a possible prize if I do well and it only goes until March 22nd. I can do anything for a few months, right? Go on over and check it out for yourself and join us!
I am still working on my blog layout. I am not loving it. Some things are frustrating me so much that I am this close to reverting back to my original. We'll see.
Saturday, January 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




8 comments:
Keep it up - I like the new look.
See you at H.H.
I think it looks great! ;)
I'm liking how your blog looks. Don't give up!! I should make some healthy habits too... after I stuff my face with something yummy:)
ok, I read the healthy habbits thing, I understand the actual goal making but why on earth do we pay them? I mean I understand the motivation, but to send money to strangers? I dont know? Maybe you could explain it to me? ;)
Angela,
It is actually my sister in law that is hosting it. We tried the last challenge without a penalty and it went horribly. If we fear that we will spend a bunch of money in the end by not reaching our goals we are more likely to try a little harder.
I hope that makes more sense now. :)
Mrs. Morty,
Come on, I know you want to join the Healthy Habits Challenge. You are getting a little round in the middle there! ;)
I don't even qualify because I have a minimalist resolution of 3x a week exercise. Oh well. If I get that done, I'll be totally proud of myself if I do that, plus I won't owe anyone any money. :)
i love the look tonight. don't know if it's the same one you had when you posted, but i think it's fab.
also, maybe it isn't clear in the healthy habits thing that the penalty money doesn't go to me. it is given to the winners of the challenge. i promise!:)
Post a Comment