Saturday, October 18, 2008

I'm never blogging again

I don't know if I can do this anymore. I have no will to live (as a blogger anyway).

It's not about you, I promise. You all are so nice. It's not even about me and my 80's hair that lost all of it's height before I took those pictures last week.

It's just...Oh, I can't even say it without crying again. You see, it's about my camera.

I let my sweet little boy, Ned, use it to take a couple of pictures of a truck he made with his new Legos. He is a great photographer, and he takes good care of my camera. Well, today was no different. He took a great photo.


And when he was done, he carefully set it on the window seat next to him while he moved the truck for a new angle. Then sweet, curious Lucky decided he wanted to see what Ned was doing. He climbed up onto the window seat and knocked the camera off. It landed on the open flash and now the flash will not close correctly and it will not flash.

I am so sad. Seriously, what am I going to do if I can't post nice pictures on my blog? I know that I can take some pictures outside and inside when the lights are on in the middle of the day, but sometimes you just need that flash.

Ugh! I need to stop talking about it before I start to cry again. Waaaaaaaaaa!!!

13 comments:

Mrs. Morty said...

Oh, this is indeed a great cause for mourning. May we have a moment of silence please...Maybe if you had an external mounted flash it would work.

boys in the hood said...

You better blog again, we will miss you too much! I do have a few secrets for you though...since taking my photography class it is amazing the pictures you can take without the flash, at night! I haven't used a flash since I started this class. So don't despair...and please don't stop blogging!

Jannie Funster said...

Ah, cameras and their plights.

I guess you could start taking all out-door ones? Become a blog about Kids Outside Smiling And Having Fun? : )

I found your blog through the movie "Once" tag. I'm a big fan of that one too. Love the songs.

Fun!

Scrappy said...

I should mention I don't have money for an external flash or to get the camera fixed. That is the real tragedy. :(

Emily said...

Oh, no!

Nessa said...

Oh my gosh! I am going to cry for you. Cara is right about the flash...lots of fun pictures can be taken without the flash. So sorry....ooo if only we could rewind time.

Family said...

Oh I am so sorry!! Maybe Santa could bring one for Christmas. BUT DONT STOP BLOGGING I would sure miss you.

K Bailey said...

Oh I would cry too! (you know....I still need our Disneyland trip scrapbooked....want to earn some money? I have the embellishments, paper and book....just need someone to DO IT!!!)

Michal said...

don't stop blogging, please! go get cara's secrets. we'd miss you so.
and wipe those tears. the sun'll come out tomorrow.

Adriann said...

Oh no! You're wonderful camera! Oh that is so sad, I feel so bad for you. Sad sad sad day! But you can't stop BLOGGING! You need to persevere, rise above it, break through those clouds and see the silver lining ... you get the idea. Even though it cannot even come close to comparing to your wonderful camera, you still have your little digital and maybe for blogging that can be good enough until you manage to get your camera fixed. Hang tough - you can do this!

Emily said...

Oh yeah. Tell Ned that his picture is really good. That boy will be a great photographer one day.

Kirstyn said...

How sad! You can't live without a camera, and how am I supposed to keep up on your life? By the way, I love the pictures of you decked out in 80's. Too cute. And I'm so sad that I was so busy during the time of your giveaway.

Emily said...

I think it's time to put a link to your business on your sidebar. Everyone's advertising but you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...