Sunday, October 12, 2008

I will probably regret this...

I am going to post pictures of myself.


On Friday night we had a Stake High Priest Social. I was on the planning committee. The theme was "A Century of Memories" and we were asked to dress up in our favorite decade. I chose the 80's.
Some of you out there have asked to see pictures. So here you go...



So, there you have it. Now, hopefully I can think of something else to blog about so this won't be at the top of my page too long. :)

21 comments:

Kevin said...

And she was very "hip" in her costume. One of the ones brave enough to dress up. She even got a comment that she looked really great in blue eyeshadow!!! The tights and the star earrings had to win the award of, "most valuable costume piece," I think. :)

Nessa said...

Loving the white keds....so funny!!

Adriann said...

The socks are the kicker. Great touch!

Erika said...

I think the earrings are my favorite :-)

Mrs. Morty said...

Marvelous! I'm jealous of the whole outfit

tara said...

Yeah '80s! You look fabulous - dahling!

K Bailey said...

Okay-I just checked back.....and when I posted that comment at the top, I didn't know Kevin had signed in under his name! Ha ha ha........

TheQueen@TerrorsInTiaras said...

I like the little friendship pins on the shoes. Classic. You should have crimped your hair though. :)

S said...

Classy!! The whole ensemble is awesome, but I'm particularly impressed with the eye makeup. Sounds like a fun activity!

Emily said...

Perfect.

Stephanie said...

Woo hoo! I'm going to hope you purchased those tights and that they're not a regular part of your wardrobe.

And, PLEASE, I'm probably going to regret 50% of my posts... have you seen the latest?

Nana J said...

Boy, was I out of touch. Too busy raising little ones, I guess, to remember those pink tights. Thanks for sharing.

boys in the hood said...

I Love it! Will you wear those Totally Knarly tights to church...they are Awesome!

Angela said...

haha to cute! You look great! :) So fun!

Amber said...

What a hottie! That outfit is totally rad.

Michal said...

my favorite is the two pairs of socks in an alternating pattern. you really hit those 80s dead on. well done!

tara said...

Sorry had to post again, something Michal said about the socks - I went to jr. high with Michal and Alli - and you know, you two were amazing fashion plates in 1987-88 - and I mean that as a compliment - You both always had the best outfits, and somehow I can see that image clearly with Michals socks, and the rolled pants - you were a pro. :)

Liz said...

LOL. That was funny!

~Liz
www.AGiveawayADay.blogspot.com
www.LovingThisMomStuff.blogspot.com
www.JustAnotherLiz.blogspot.com

The Foys said...

Ummmm that's the most awesome thing I've seen in a long long time!

Family said...

How fun!! You did a great job dressing up as a 80 chick.

BEESTON said...

Hey, lookin' good. I love the FAMILY letters. Where did you find those? I have been looking for that size and can't find them here in Nebraska. Very cute! And I love the caramel apple idea. TOTALLY CUTE!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...