Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Purse Tag

I've been tagged. I actually really love this purse tag. I think it is so fun to see what others have in their purse. I was tagged last Thursday, but I have not changed what was in my purse since that day. I have a fairly small purse, if I have a big one then I fill it up and that would be really bad. Luckily I had been traveling a few days before the tag and I had to clean out my purse to get through the security check. ;)

I obviously have stuff for my kids. A diaper, wipes (in a plastic baggy, not the huge plastic things they sell, they are not all they are cracked up to be, you can't jam them into a small purse), children's hand sanitizer, tissues (these are actually not for my kids, they are for me at church, I can't get through a Relief Society lesson without them), and an Andes mint I got at church on Sunday (yummy).

All of this will be returned to the purse.




My wallet, checkbook, business card holder, chap stick and my husbands circuit city pen I stole from him a while ago.


This definitely all stays.



Papers, mostly receipts. My flight papers from over a week ago. Most of it goes. The uncashed check, and the birthday coupon for Ned stay.
This little bag came with the purse. It has lotion, clippers, a little mirror, and is supposed to have the chap stick and hand sanitizer above (I have a tiny problem with putting things back where I found them).

This all stays.

And, of course, my keys and phone. They stay, obviously.

Pads. Hidden in the tiny zipper pocket inside. I don't want Lucky finding them and thinking they are fruit snacks, tearing them open, and handing them to me in public.



I thought I should give you a closer look at this cool card holder I have. El Guapo bought it for me when he was working at Target and I almost returned it. It is looking pretty gross. It holds all of my frequent buyer punch cards (I think I am pretty close to getting a free frozen custard, hooray!), insurance cards, etc. I love this thing. I think I know what I am getting Michal for Christmas. ;)



That's it. Pretty boring.


I am tagging Mom, Emily, Kimberlie and Mrs. Morty.

4 comments:

Emily said...

That's pretty impressive. You are lucky that you just cleaned it out. I guess I'd better get to work on mine. Brace yourself, you've seen how huge my bag is! :)

Mrs. Morty said...

Hmmm, Posting the contents of your purse! I don't know if I can be so brave. Actually mine isn't too bad at this point so now would be a good time

Adriann said...

What a fun tag! Isn't it amazing all that you can fit into a purse?! I have two purses, one for me and then the diaper bag one. I just throw stuff from one to the other depending on if I'm leaving the house with or without the baby. I'm really impressed you have only one!

Michal said...

that looks sooooo.much.better. than mine! thanks for being a good sport and going along with the tag. and i would love one of those card thingys for christmas, dontcha know.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...