A couple of weeks ago I was looking for something in my freezer and noticed that there were some leftovers that had been in there for over six months...gross! So, I threw it out. Well, I actually put it down the disposal, don't ask me why I didn't just put it in the trash, it would have saved me a lot of trouble. I broke my disposal, oops.
I tried everything to get it working again. I knew there was a reset switch, so I pushed that and it at least started making noises like it was trying to work. I just could not get it to work properly.
El Guapo told me he could fix it. When he got home from work he told Ned that he needed his help. He put goggles on Ned (you never know what can happen while plumbing, right?) and got to work.
Within 10 minutes the thing was working again. Hooray! What a relief. I was really worried, I have no idea what I would do without my disposal.
Ned was so cute doing such a big job, I just had to share the pictures. He was so proud of himself, and so was I!
Thanks Ned and El Guapo!







4 comments:
Um, can El Guapo and Ned come here? Because ours just broke too.
Isn't is wonderful to have a husband who can fix things? Way to go El Guapo and Ned!
I'm so impressed!!! Around here, nothing would get fixed, I'd have to call Jim our Handyman :-) (literally, I would call Jim)
Cute, cute pictures. This makes me really miss Ned. He's growing up way too fast!
Post a Comment