
In the last couple of weeks El Guapo and I have both lost our wedding rings. I know, crazy, huh? (I have no idea what we are supposed to be learning from this. There must be some sort of lesson here.)

We know they are in the house somewhere (or in our toddler's tummy). So, I was thinking... treasure hunt at my house. Sounds fun, right?




5 comments:
Does the person who finds them get a prize? If so I'm in :)
if we find them, do we get to keep them?
No, you don't get to keep them. The prize will be that you will be my BFF. And since the only person that reads my blog that could actually come to my house to look for them already is, that is not much of an incentive, is it?
I'd look anywhere - maybe even in the contents of toddlers tummy if I had lost rings like that!
Oh,no! I'll send Josh right over. He loves a good treasure hunt! But he does have a tendency to have heavy pockets when leaving someones house who has things he very much desires!
Post a Comment