Thursday, April 24, 2008

SWM seeking SWF


Looking for Mrs. Right. Need to get married so my sister will get back to the gym. The only time she has been faithful at attending the gym 5 days a week was before our little brother got married last year. She needs another deadline. I am her only hope.
Short courtship, long engagement desired.

8 comments:

Emily said...

Now that's desperation! (On your part, not his.) I'm sure R.Jay would be happy to help you get back to the gym, but I'm not sure this is how he'd choose to do it. :) It would be fun, though, if we had another wedding. Maybe it would kick my butt into gear, too... Probably not!

Scrappy said...

Yeah, I thought it was worth a try. I figure the only hard part would be to get R.Jay to play along.
*sigh* I guess I will have to try something else.

Michal said...

i love it. this is so cute.!:)
good luck getting back to the gym! sadly, i don't think that i've been in good shape for any of our family's weddings. i'm usually three months pregnant (or three months post partum. i'm not sure which is worse.)

Mrs. Morty said...

he he, thats funny. What your marathon-running, done-nothing-but-eat-junk-since-the-race, has-probably-already-gained-10-pounds ,thanks-for-the-raspberry-cake, all-alone-at-the-gym friend isn't enough motivation?

TheQueen@TerrorsInTiaras said...

Hilarious! I think it might be hard to get him to play along, but it could work. Maybe we should all work on a guaranteed motivator. Should we meet for ice cream and figure it out? :)

Nana J said...

He really is one of the nicest people I know. I remember when he gave his old aunty a ride in his VW thing. It was a blast.

Ice Cream said...

Ha! You need your brothers to get married to get you to work out and I need mine to get married to make me pay the gas prices to go home.

Scooter said...

If it will help get you motivated, I can come visit in December for Christmas--that will give you a few months to get ready. Don't deny it--women just can't help but want to impress me.

(though with gas prices...well, maybe I'll start riding my bike in your direction in November)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...