After Ned's interview I wanted to ask Dusty some questions, too. I started this little interview over two months ago and Dusty was sick of me asking questions so I stopped for a while. Today is his 4th birthday so I decided it would be a good day to finish, and post it.
- How old are you? um,7
- How old is Mommy? Um, 6 (actually, you can add an "Um, Uh" to every single answer he gave me from here on... seriously.)
- What is your favorite food? Oranges. What is your favorite dinner? misasketti (spaghetti)
- What sports can you play? bounce balls
- How old is Daddy? 6
- How tall are you? This tall (patting the top of his head)
- What is your favorite TV show? Wow Wow Wubbzy
- What is your favorite movie? car car race (Hot Wheels World race)
- What do you like best about your dad? snacks. What else does daddy do that you like? food
- What makes you laugh? tickling
- How strong is daddy? this strong (lifting hand above his head) What is he doing when he does that? scrapbooking
- What is your favorite color? green, I mean, no, red, I mean, no, purple, I mean, orange
- What is your favorite drink? it is uuuhhhh, what daddy drinks, that one with spicy
- What is your favorite song? wow wow wubbzy wow wow wow wow wow
- Where do you like to go eat? songic (sonic)
- What is your favorite snack? I don't know a snack
- What is your favorite toy? Optimus Prime (transformer)
- Who are your friends? not Kyler, he told me to get out of there.
- What do you like to do at Alphabet Club? singing ABCD's
- How heavy are you? I'm this heavy (holding his hand out to the side of his body) How heavy is that? 7,8,9 dollars
- What time do you get up? 6 now olders (I have no idea what that meant)
- What do you eat for breakfast? sandwiches
- Are you a nice big brother? yes, I am a hard brother
- What is your favorite place to go with our family? exidonald's (I don't know why he calls it that, his older brother calls it Old McDonalds)
- What is the grossest thing you can think of? dust, I mean, poopy
- What are mom's made of? Stinky. They are stinky when they burp. (He has been telling me that I stink lately, I am beginning to believe him.)
- What is your favorite animal? Curious george, curious george is a monkey and he goes oo,oo,ah,ah!
- Who is the boss at our house? Daddy
- What does mommy like to do? do scrapbooking
- What do you want to be when you grow up? A firefighter, like weeeeeooooooo, like sound like that. I mean, a nice monster.
- What do you do best? play with cars
- How tall is mommy? Taller
- How tall is daddy? Tall, tall, tall. He's taller.
- What time does mommy wake up? 6 a half
- What do you love about mommy? giving me food
- What do you love about Daddy? being silly




6 comments:
this is so adorable. i wonder if jared would do an interview for his birthday? probably not.
happy birthday, dusty!
Awww, Dusty you are getting so big!! Happy Birthday!!
So funny, that kid loves his food! Happy Birthday, Dusty!
Dusty is such a cute kid. I love him. Have a good day!
Funny boy. Give him a birthday kiss for us.
What a cutie pie! He reminds me of Tanner...food on the brain. Must be something about 4yr. olds!
Post a Comment