
She has always been so cute. When she was a little girl she was so adorable, everyone loved her.


I think as little girls we got along as well as any other two sisters.
We had good times and we had bad times (like the time she kicked me and cut my arm with her toenails, I still have a scar) but because we were 5 years apart I think we were almost always interested in different things.
She is an awesome aunt. I only have pictures of her with Ned, probably because we both lived at our parent's house for a while when Ned was little. She really cares about her nieces and nephews. I know that if my kids have said or done something funny or smart or naughty, I can call her and I can tell that she really wants to hear about it.


This girl LOVES ice cream. She even has to have her birthday cakes be ice cream cakes. (I actually accidentally wrote down "she loves ice cream" twice when I made this list of things to say about her!)
She was the most beautiful bride I have ever seen. (Even if I am still mad at her (not really) for getting married 9 days after I had a baby, notice I didn't post any pictures of myself on her wedding day!;))



She makes me laugh. There is no one else in the world that I laugh with more than Emily. Any time we get together we end up crying from laughing so hard. Some of my favorite memories are from when we lived together at my parent's house. You really had to be there to understand why we were laughing in this picture--no, you had to be us to get why we were laughing!
She has two of the cutest kids in the world.

Emily is the most loyal, loving, fun sister anyone could ask for.
I love you, Emily, I hope you have a great birthday!!




11 comments:
Cute pictures. Everything you said is true...I started laughing so hard on the laughing picture. So funny! Happy birthday Em!!
What a sweet tribute. Happy birthday, Emily.
Emmy,
My wish for you, at least for today, is that the house would land on the other witch!
Thanks for being such a great sister for my wife! Since she is married to me, she needs someone like you!
It's great to see what a good relationship you have with your sister, I love having sisters...it reminds me yet again to try harder with 2 of them! Great pics, she was a beautiful bride!
I'm still dusting off the effects of some house that just dropped on my wife--so happy belated Birthday!
Now, now, boys! ;) You both crack me up. It's a good thing I love you so much that you can get away with referring to my daughters as witches.
What a great tribute to your sister. I hope she had a great birthday.
How I wish I had a sister!
liz
Sure, mom, you're tolerant about the witch thing until you realize they always say "Like mother, like daughters"....;)
Awww, what a nice sister you are. Such cute pictures!
Yes, Mrs. Morty, she is a nice sister; the best! (Well sometimes she's second best, I have the best two sisters in the world!)
BTW, this (along with the post on Mof3's blog) was the best birthday present ever!
Post a Comment