PLEASE tell me he didn't get up there all by himself!!! If he did, well there goes the neighborhood.
The little Mortys are concerned that he is doing something "very dangerous" and he might fall and "CRRRRACCK his head open"
Um, yeah...reminds me of HIS MOM!!!!
Wow, he is quite the monkey!
Absolutely takes after his mom, although I think the highest I ever saw her was on top of the refrigerator.
How did he get up there?!?!?
you have got to be kidding me! that kid really keeps you on your toes, doesn't he? i find him absolutely irresistible with all of his mischievous ways.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
PLEASE tell me he didn't get up there all by himself!!! If he did, well there goes the neighborhood.
The little Mortys are concerned that he is doing something "very dangerous" and he might fall and "CRRRRACCK his head open"
Um, yeah...reminds me of HIS MOM!!!!
Wow, he is quite the monkey!
Absolutely takes after his mom, although I think the highest I ever saw her was on top of the refrigerator.
How did he get up there?!?!?
you have got to be kidding me!
that kid really keeps you on your toes, doesn't he? i find him absolutely irresistible with all of his mischievous ways.
Post a Comment