Saturday, October 13, 2007

uninspired

I know, it has been forever since I posted. I have a good excuse though, I have been sick (oh, wait, that is not a good excuse, I have been sitting at the computer most of the time I have been sick). Well, I guess the excuse still works because we have not done anything but sit at home since I have been sick. I was trying to think of something to write about so I decided to look at pictures on my computer to get some inspiration and realized the last pictures I took were at the soccer game a couple of weeks ago. So that didn't help me out. I decided to look at old pictures and found a bunch of K doing his normal crazy things. I put some together in a slide show. Some are sideways, I will have to figure that out and fix it later. Enjoy!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...