Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Overwhelmed

Yep, that's pretty much how I am feeling these days. Overwhelmed.


I am overwhelmed with all the junk laying around my house, waiting for a garage sale I am having this weekend. 

I am overwhelmed with a house that keeps getting dirtier and dirtier as I try to get ready for said garage sale.

I am overwhelmed that my husband starts a new job in 6 days. In Texas. Leaving me at home to get the (messy, dirty) house ready to rent.

I am overwhelmed with my To Do list.

I am overwhelmed with the task of finding a house to rent (in an oil town that is doing well and there are VERY few options that won't cost us a small fortune each month).

I am overwhelmed with finding said rental in an area where my kids will have a good, safe school to attend.

I am overwhelmed with the thought of leaving all of the great friends we have met here in Oklahoma.

I am overwhelmed with worry that my kids will not handle the move so well.

I am overwhelmed with gratitude that El Guapo was offered a job opportunity that we have been praying for.

I am overwhelmed with awe that El Guapo was able to make an upward career move in this struggling economy.

I am overwhelmed with faith in knowing that our Heavenly Father blessed us with this opportunity because of our (and lots of others') fasting and prayers.

I am overwhelmed with pride and appreciation for a husband that works hard and always does what needs to be done for our family.

I am overwhelmed with love for these sweet kids.




2 comments:

Mitzi said...

You just wrote some of the exact thoughts that I am feeling right now and the situation we're in!!!! AAGGHHH It is so overwhelming!!!

Kat said...

Life is so overwhelming sometimes. All you can do is pray and tell yourself, "this too shall pass". Hang in there!
And wow, what cute kiddos. Buttercup looks like such a little girl. No baby anymore. What a beauty! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...