Buttercup is now 18 months old. I love this stage. It is so fun to watch children discover the world.
I think she was pretending to have the giraffe eat some grass. I love that she hugs ever stuffed animal that she holds.
She has become quite the ham. She loves to smile for the camera.
She wasn't happy for every picture, though.
I got a good picture of the curls in her hair. Only the back is curly. All that is on the top in the pig tails in very straight. It will be interesting to see how it continues to grow.
I was telling El Guapo that I don't know how I am going to live without a toddler in our house one day. Life is just so much fun with one around. I know I will love the next stage too, but I just want this to last a bit longer.













1 comment:
She is just GORGEOUS! What a doll!
I know what you mean about not having a toddler (or a baby) around. Grace will be 2 next week. I have NEVER had a 2 yr old without having a newborn or a baby on the way. :( Very strange.
Post a Comment