Ned played basketball this winter. I love basketball (okay, so I don't normally love any sport, but a sport where my kids get to play indoor and we don't have to worry about the elements is my kind of game!) His team was called The Warriors. These boys tried so hard, but never won a game. Theirs was the youngest team of their age bracket. There was one game that they only lost by 2. That was a harder loss for them than losing by 20. I am so proud of Ned for being such a good sport. He has come so far from his first season where he would gladly hand the ball to the opposing team, just to avoid any kind of confrontation. He is such a sweet boy. He made his first (and only) points in a game this season. You can't tell in these pictures, but all of the boys were red-faced from playing so hard. I hope with a little more practice and a little more height he can have a winning season next year.
Sunday, March 6, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














1 comment:
Fun! I love INDOOR sports as well;)!
Post a Comment