Friday, October 8, 2010

I resolve...

~to blog more often.


~to (try to) not worry so much about what other people think about what I write.


~to not feel the need to edit every picture I post.


~to (maybe even) publish a post without any pictures.


~to (try to) not obsess over whether my grammar or punctuation is correct.


~to show my children how much I enjoyed their childhood by continuing to write positively about it on my blog, and share it with them now, and when they are older.


~to remember why I started this blog in the first place.




...because I want to remember.

2 comments:

Kat said...

It really is hard to keep blogging sometimes, isn't it? It just gets to be so much. But every time I feel like stopping I go back and read old posts and realize what a gift it is to my family that I am writing this all down. :)
Do it for you. We don't care about grammar and edited pics. :)

Parkes Family said...

Cute Blog and alias'!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...