Saturday, October 9, 2010

Christmas Eve blizzard 2009 (Yeah, I have some catching up to do)

We have NEVER had this much snow here in Oklahoma. It was so fun (except for the part when daddy was at work and it was scary waiting an hour for him to drive home).










We spent the day doing mother-approved indoor activities.










The boys went out in the snow for a little while, but didn't last long. I was not about to go out in that mess. I was almost 8 months pregnant at the time. I think we ended up getting about 10 inches of snow in 24 hours. That is CRAZY for a place that rarely gets any snow at all. And the snow we get is always on top of a sheet of ice.








The boys all opened their gifts from their grandparents.
PJ's and Webkins!


I love that once they had theirs open they were so excited for the next brother to open his.


It was a long, crazy, fun day.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...