I will post some pictures soon, until then the one on the header will have to do.
We got home last night and are adjusting to the life of having a newborn.
The Amigos love their sister. Ned can't get enough of her, he is such a sweet big brother. Dusty thinks she is the greatest but does not really want to hold her a lot. Lucky, well, he just goes about his business of being a three year old with a kiss on Buttercup's head now and again.




9 comments:
What a beautiful picture of Buttercup! I must say that I do think she looks like her dad - wait, maybe her mom! In any event, she is beautiful! Congratulations to parents and grandparents.
Yayayay! I'm probably a freak but I've been checking your blog about seventy times a day to see if it was updated :0) I can't wait to see more pictures of her! Hope you guys are all doing well!
Yay! That's great Ned loves being an older brother 3 times over! I'm glad you're home and adjusting! I'm just glad all around! ;) Let me know if you guys need anything-you know I'm serious!
Oh yay!!!!!!
Congratulations! She is absolutely gorgeous!!!! Can you believe you have a baby girl? Has it sunk in yet?
Congratulations to you and your beautiful family! :)
She definitely looks like she belongs in the family! So cute. Congratulations!
hooray. So happy for you guys.
Oh, she's so darling, and that's so cute about your boys. Sounds like Tay and Easton when Hayleigh was born. :)
Congratulations, she's adorable and I think the name you chose is beautiful. Was everything OK in her brain. Thinking of you guys!
She's beautiful! Congratulations on your new sweet little baby girl.
The Thornes
Post a Comment