Thursday, February 12, 2009

Live from the shower, Dusty and Lucky

There are a few times that they sing it correctly, but in case you missed it...

Dusty sings it like this once: Take my hand and we'll make it on a prayer. Oh, oh. Livin' on a dare!

9 comments:

Allison said...

Absolutely precious! I want to know which parent taught them to sing in the shower.

Scrappy said...

Hm, it must have been El Guapo. I have never done it (that I recall) and El Guapo does not either, but he did have a waterproof radio at one point.

TheQueen@TerrorsInTiaras said...

So cute! I love it.

Kat said...

I love it when kids sing adult songs. Especially from the 80's! That is so cute! :)

Jennifer Brammer said...

That is too funny! I love it!

boys in the hood said...

If Guitar Hero does nothing else for us...at least it teaches our kids abouth how awesome 80's music is!!! That is so cute!

Mrs. Morty said...

That is awesome!! I love it when kids are so cute, just being kids.

Angela said...

ohy gosh that is adorable!

Family said...

How cute!! I love when kids sing it is always a treat to listen.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...