This is what happens when your kids are home from school for 19 days and it is cold outside. You start to go crazy and allow them to (no, you don't just allow it, you encourage it) tape a diaper box on the back door and play basketball.
So, call me Crazy (or Clever, I'll answer to either) but my boys are having a lot of fun, and that makes me happy (and a little less crazy)!
I've got to go now. I am off to return some Christmas presents and buy more diapers. ;)
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
I don't think that is crazy...its awesome!
I'm going to go for "clever!" And there's no mess! So even clever-er!!
I never would have thought of it - it is a great idea! You are such a good mom.
Just make sure those boys have good form while shooting.I could use a couple of NBA players, shoot I could use a couple of college players.
Great idea--I'm going to do this on our next rainy day!
Post a Comment