Today Lizzy at My Ice Cream Diary posted her senior photos. I love this idea and I am planning on posting mine on Friday for my Flashback Friday. I would love to see all of your senior portraits too. Post them so we can all laugh WITH one another rather than you all laughing AT me. (Pretty Please?!)
Also, I would love for you to join me at Healthy Habits hosted by Relishing Motherhood. It is a free (and open to everyone) challenge that will help all of us support each other as we try to make it through this crazy time of year. Don't hesitate, run over there right now and join us!
Monday, November 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
That is hilarious! I love her photos. I'll look for mine!
Ok...That was funny! I will join you on Friday...this will really show my age..Yikes! Oh well, it is a fun idea! Thanks for sharing.
Those are some sassy pictures! I have been going through boxes of old paperwork and just came across some of my old pictures. I'll have to see if I can get some scanned this week. What a fun idea!
I would post my senior picture but I feel like I look the same... I haven't changed much since High school. That and I really don't know if I have one! I'll have to look and see... I love your posts by the way! They always make me smile and put me in a good mood
Mine are all at my mom's. They won't be as weird because I wasn't dressed like a child of the 80's (ha ha ha)
Haven't even hit my 10 year reunion yet...
Sure excited to see yours!!!
Sure, I'll bite the bullet and post my senior pictures. Look for them on Friday ...
i wonder where mine are? they are ridiculously sappy, i'll admit.
Post a Comment