Our car in the middle of roller coaster was the only car that faced backward. So fun!
See you tomorrow night, boys!
ha ha looks like fun! Didn't see much of you in it but I think I like your hair cut :-)
my head and stomach hurt as if i was actually on the roller coaster with you. i used to love them, but since i've gotten so old they mostly make me sick. such a bummer. i'm glad to see that you are still young enough to enjoy them!:)
Where are you??
Post a Comment
3 comments:
ha ha
looks like fun! Didn't see much of you in it but I think I like your hair cut :-)
my head and stomach hurt as if i was actually on the roller coaster with you. i used to love them, but since i've gotten so old they mostly make me sick. such a bummer. i'm glad to see that you are still young enough to enjoy them!:)
Where are you??
Post a Comment