I recently got a cheap little digital camera and have been enjoying the ability to make little video clips. (I have two video cameras and never pull them out when I should.) I have not wanted to post too many of the video clips on my blog because I will not be able to put them in my 2008 blog book, but sometimes I can't resist.
Ned got a Chinese jump rope for his birthday. We have not used it much for what it was intended, but Dusty and Lucky have had a fun time with it. This video was taken last Sunday after church.
Maybe when I do my blog book this year it will make me stop posting videos. Doing my 2007 book made me stop posting slide shows, it was too hard to transfer them to the book.




7 comments:
I love to hear those cute giggles when they are having so much fun. Thanks for sharing!
I just realized that Ned is playing Guitar Hero in the background (without pants on!), I promise you that it is not the only thing he does all day. :)
Oh sure, we know you never put pants on Ned and just let him rot in front of the Wii :) The video is so funny. I love it when the kiddos get along.
I love Dusty's laugh!
that laugh is so infectious and sounds just like henry and ian when they get the giggles. little boys are so funny. i vote you keep the videos, even if they don't work in your blog book.
I'm with Michal. Keep the videos, if only for the entertainment of aunts and cousins that miss those boys terribly!
I just finally watched this. (My internet doesn't like to work sometimes.) So cute, although I wish it was clearer. Dusty's laugh is so cute. I can't wait to see you all!
Post a Comment