Did they seriously do that all by themselves?!?!? I am SO impressed! They need to come over to my house next (or maybe I need to try your threatening system out on Tyler). <3
The boys did most of it themselves. Ned cleaned himself for about 45 minutes before anyone else came to help. He really wanted to earn the "points" toward his reward (Hotwheel track) that he and Dusty have been earning.
I waw wondering how long the timer was set for! That's no 15 minute cleanup you have going on there. Congrats on teaching your kids to clean up after themselves, something I am still striving to teach Larry!
7 comments:
Wow! Great job!
ahhh. those pictures need no words. i love the feeling of a cleaned up room.
impressive!
Did they seriously do that all by themselves?!?!? I am SO impressed! They need to come over to my house next (or maybe I need to try your threatening system out on Tyler).
<3
I like your new set up in your play room. Nice cleaning job, boys!
The boys did most of it themselves. Ned cleaned himself for about 45 minutes before anyone else came to help. He really wanted to earn the "points" toward his reward (Hotwheel track) that he and Dusty have been earning.
I waw wondering how long the timer was set for! That's no 15 minute cleanup you have going on there. Congrats on teaching your kids to clean up after themselves, something I am still striving to teach Larry!
Post a Comment