Thursday, October 18, 2007
Halloween Memories
Since we are busy getting costumes chosen for this Halloween I thought it would be fun to share some pictures from the past (some not so distant, some from my childhood). It was fun to find the really old ones, they are pretty funny.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Tell me, was it late '82 or early '83 that you (and probably I) stuck your finger in a light socket?! I LOVE the eighties!!! Cute pictures. My fav--2006-8, what a cutie!
mommyofthree-
I think Mom paid her friend, who cut hair, to stick my finger in a light socket. The thing that I don't get about that hair style is the bangs, then the longer bangs, then the long back. I mean really, was that style EVER cute? The hair was bigger than I was.
Now, now. Don't you remember MY hair in spring 1983? Look back at family pictures when Emily was a baby. Of course it was in style!!
You are all more creative with costumes than I ever was.
grandmadibb-
I don't think I am any more creative than you, I mean look at that clown. It is awesome! (I want it by the way, I have to put one of my kids in it sometime) Sure, I wore it more than once, but that was not lack of creativity, I remember asking to be a clown more than once.
I wore the clown way more than once---because it was awesome. I remember wearing it when it was like knickers and short sleeves once even. I always wanted to put my girls in it but I could never convince any of them to be a clown. Bummer.
Post a Comment