This is definitely the sort of blog post that only a Grandpa or Grandma could love. Nothing too exciting, just pictures of the happenings of the week. So, this is for you Grandma and Grandpa Dibb, Nana, Grandpa Roger and Grandma Sylvia. We miss you and wish you were here with us.
Big L only had two days of school this week thanks to parent teacher conferences, and fall break. We started off the long weekend making cinnamon rolls. The first day out of school was gloomy and rainy and we were expecting severe weather throughout the day. I let the boys eat the very ends of the dough roll (something my mom always let us do) and they did not stop there. They continued to eat almost all of the flour and sugar (mostly flour) that was left on the table after I had cut the rolls. It made me thirsty for a big glass of ice water watching them stuff their mouths with flour. The cinnamon rolls did not turn out too well (yeast doughs and I do not get along...yet, I am detemined) but we ate them all within three days anyway.
Once the severe weather passed we were left with beautiful clear skies and wonderful temperatures. The only complaint we had was the wind. Big L lost his shoe once while riding his bike and it blew out to the street, those Crock shoes really are lightweight. We played outside for several hours each day. The older boys always wanted to play on their bikes and Little L was happy to just walk around outside. Today while we were playing I noticed that Little L was looking so big, I could not help but take tons of pictures.
Saturday, October 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
You should have said it was for Aunts too because I loved it. Little L is getting so big! It makes me sad that it has only been five months since I saw him and he has changed that much.
Wow! Little L does look so grown up in those pictures!!
I agree, Little L does look way too grown up. Time goes too quickly. Thanks for the pictures.
Cinnamon Rolls ---YUUUMMMM.
Little L is sooo big. And so cute. Ditto to everything mommyofthree said.
Post a Comment