Tuesday, September 25, 2007

What was I thinking?

Ok, so I started this blog . . . and . . . it has been like three days and have not posted anything. That is so like me. I get so excited about things and start doing it and telling everyone about it and then I do nothing about it. I cannot think of anything at the moment but I am sure if you are reading this you can think of a few things I have told you I was so excited to do and then never did, am I right?
Anyway, I am excited to do this blog but I am so worried that it is going to be stupid or I will offend someone with a rant and they will never speak to me again. I am always uncomfortable with my own writing. I even call my sister when I am leaving a comment on someone elses blog so I can read it to her to see if it sounds ok before I post it. I know, I'm a dork.
Oh, there is another reason I am crazy for starting this. I know this will be yet another thing that will keep me from doing the things that I am supposed to be doing. It is 8:38 and Big L starts school at 9:00. Not such a bad thing if I were dressed to go to the gym like I am planning to do, or if Littl L were dressed. At least I packed Big L's lunch today. I have been forgetting that lately (only twice). I don't know how. When the school year started I was so excited about it. I put cute notes in the lunch box, made sure he was going to be eating healthy, and that he would have enough food to last the long, long day at school without his mommy to beg snacks from.
Well, I should go get my clothes out of the dryer and get dressed. I can wear clothes to the gym that are wrinkled from sitting in the drying for 3 days, right??

1 comment:

TheQueen@TerrorsInTiaras said...

You are so funny. I was thinking the exact same thing about my blog today. I haven't put anything on for a few days (you know, on my blog--not on, like clothes on--which reminds me...the 3 days in the dryer thing is totally okay!) Sometimes I feel like there is too much pressure. I need to get over that!
And I thought the same thing as Emily (who hasn't put anything on her blog for at least two weeks so she can't really complain about a title missing ;) )when I saw the blog; but now I feel like you do---it is complete with a title and cute, cute pictures.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...